Over-see is headed up by Project Manager Guy Bassett. Guy has over 20 years experience in the building industry to add to his BSc(Hons) in Building Surveying.
With experience split between office and site-based work, and commercial and residential projects – you can rest assured that Guy knows both the construction industry and your local area inside out.
In addition to his overall design, architectural and construction experience, Guy has particular expertise in energy efficiency, and renewable and sustainable development.
As an independent Project Manager, Guy will act entirely on YOUR behalf – to provide a bridge between the many professions and trades involved in a building project.
Our expertise covers…
- Barn conversions and historic buildings
- Refurbishments and renovations
- New build and self-build homes
- Extensions and garages
- Eco homes and new technologies
- Small housing developments.
We can guide you through…
- Architecture and interior design
- Planning and building regulations
- Choosing contractors and tradesmen
- Control of your budget and schedule
- Quality control and guarantees
Over-see offers you more than traditional Project Management…
- Advice to clients on schemes and projects to determine a clear project brief
- Feasibility studies exploring the possibilities to maximise the potential of your project
- Preparation of scheme designs and costings to meet your aspirations without overstretching your budget
- Computer aided design plans, elevations and technical drawings, for outline and detailed planning approval
- Help with planning applications and building regulations helping to reduce the red tape and ensure your build is legal
- Preparation of specification of works providing clear-cut instructions for contractors and tradesmen
- Programmes for completion of projects to ensure that your project runs smoothly and on time
- Preparation and analysis of tender documentation to obtain competitive quotes and as a basis for contractual agreements
- Site surveys, levels and setting out taking the first practical steps to get your project started
- Advice on energy efficiency and sustainable construction helping you to make the right decisions about new technologies
- Advice on materials, finishes, fixtures and fittings, and landscaping so that every detail is considered as part of the whole
- Hourly consultation service particularly useful as a back-up for self-builders, or where a second opinion is needed
Testimonials from ?? Lance Thomas / Quentin / Neil Davis / Neil Howman / Gill Smith and others ??